The random stuff




18th January

The random stuff



I woke up late. Again. But as I said yesterday, I will go to school today so yeah I did. But unfortunately, I was late, obviously. But at least it's better late than never. I was going through my phone and suddenly my friends chatted to me to remind me of course that I need to go to school today cause it's too much from being absent and I really need to cope up with my studies, and I really appreciate all the motivational words coming from them. Thank you weegs, chikin, kat, ade and wigga I love you guys. 
Well as I got out from my dorm again, wow the sun was shining to me and it was so hot but wow it touches me like it's my mother's hand I love it and I am thankful I am still alive. And I arrived at school, then as I entered the classroom first ade hugged me then I hugged weegs and wigga and I'm so happy I saw them again then after that I ate my lunch, you heard it right I made myself some lunch I cooked hotdog ohhh haha the taste was just the same. 
So yeah after school we go to the abs-cbn building cause we're going to have a shoot for our BKS (bakit ka single a short film I guess? Hahaha) with my group mates and wigga is with me yey. I don't know what to do without wigga there it'll be so boring without her. We walked from our school to abs cbn and I calculated it, and it was 1.3km i think. Then yeah we went inside and I and wigga sat there at the corner and preventing ourselves from buying food there inside cause we're saving up money and we said to each other that we're just gonna eat after the shoot at Turks. So they told me I'll be the cameraman then, later on, they told me I'll be the fangirl with wigga. Then we just waited there sitting and suddenly we got bored and started talking about random stuff. I and wigga shared some thoughts about ourselves and talked about life, we talked about everything especially the recent happenings about our thug life. We also promised that next week we'll be serious about going to school early and daily hahaha I really hope we can do that and I know we can. I'll stop myself from being lazy, sleepy, and late. 
And yeah while we're talking we didn't notice the time, and it's almost 7pm I guess and my group mates said we need to go home already and the shoot had some change of plans so yeah. We were very starving and we really need to eat so we went to Turks and grab some beef and chicken with rice. It was fun being with wigga she doesn't care about everything and we're just the same hahaha. We walked again after eating cause we need to go home already. While I and wigga are walking  I suddenly stumble and fall hahaha such a fool I didn't saw those stupid cracks from the road and you know what mah wigga did? Instead of helping me to stand up, she just laughed and just made fun of me like hey yeah I'm such a fool back there hahahaha I remembered my face again hahahaha lol wtf  I'm such a fool. But really my right knee hurts:,( but still it was fun and an amazing day for me. And overall I've missed going to school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Am I?

CHANCES (a poetry)